Careers for Schools provides careers guidance management solutions to help you meet statutory guidance, satisfy Ofsted and achieve the Gatsby Benchmarks.
• Intuitive management suites to help you monitor and track your students
• Personalised careers profiles and individual action plans providing evidence of students’ progress
• Group reports to help you evaluate your careers programme
• Everything in one place, providing the perfect audit trail for Ofsted inspections
• Opportunity to improve your destinations data
• Affordable and cost-effective delivery saving you both time and money
• Comprehensive digital careers libraries to provide your students with impartial guidance across the full range of student options
• Ready-made programmes of lesson plans to support delivery and empower your teachers
• Careers reference libraries to engage your parents
There are four purpose-built platforms to choose from:
We would be delighted to show you around our platforms to demonstrate how they would help improve your school CEIAG provision. This usually takes 20-30 minutes.
Following a demo, we will be happy to provide you with a hands-on free trial or answer any questions you may have. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01995 861104.
Subscribing to one of our platforms is easy. Just let us know which platform you would like to purchase and what type of licence you need and we will get you up and running quickly.
Click below to download our order form
If you need advice about the best licence for your needs, please click here for our Overview and Comparison table. You can also email email@example.com
and we will be very happy to discuss the options with you.